Wednesday, May 6, 2009

About Hannah's Driving

OK, Hannah didn't say very much about her driving skills( or the lack there of), so I will.
1. Hannah is a TERRIBLE driver
2. Hannah goes between 25 & 30 m.p.h. on a 55 m.p.h. road.
3.Hannah has to take all curves or turns at practically right angles. No gentle easing around a turn, you go straight until you can't go straight any farther, then you cut as sharply as possible.
4. She won't stay on the road, or at least she wouldn't if Mamma wasn't there.
5. She drives with her arms locked, stiff, out straight. She also has a way of bending her elbows almost back-wards, they are so straight.
I've ridden with Hannah once; that is the first time I have ever been sick on those roads. Well, not really sick, I just felt like I might be if she didn't quit very soon.
-KDRobinson

No comments:

Post a Comment