Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring

I think spring is here for good. Finally. We had gorgeous weather this past week( which is why I haven't written anything) but it's raining today and we need it. Daddy says the peaches should bloom in a few days and the forsithia came out yesterday. We're expecting a calf any day now and most of the birds are back.

I went over to Grandmother and Granddaddy's house Sunday afternoon. Grandmother and I went to see a play and later went back out to hear some jazz. I stayed the night and came home Monday morning.

Indoor soccer ended on Saturday. Spring soccer starts next week. This will probably be my last soccer season since all the leagues around here only go to age 14.

Ben's doing O.K. He goes tomorrow to get a smaller cast. Daddy isn't quite sure how the smaller one will work since Ben's pretty rough and might rebreak his arm. Adios!-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment