Monday, April 27, 2009

To Continue

Okay, I'm back. We had to pick up the yard so that Mama can mow.

This past weekend Daddy and us kids went to Uncle Mark's house. Daddy was grafting some trees for Uncle Mark. Uncle Marshall's family was there too. It was a lot of fun but it was WAY TOO HOT. In the ninties. I can't imagine what it will be like in August.

Here are some pictures. I don't have the ones from our last trip.
















Julia and me being idiots.















Mama made lemon marangue for Easter. She is the kitchen queen.















Katie, Hannah, Anna, Peter, Julia, Ben, and Nathan.
















Katie managed to break her glasses in half. She was wrestling Nathan and a friend of his.
















Daddy and Ben on Ben's birthday. Ben got a 30 ott 6.(sp?)














Anna and me acting like idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment