Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dreadfully Busy

Hopefully those times are over for the most part. Blueberry season is over and school starts on Monday.

When I got on here I had every intention of putting the pictures from our vacation last week on here and telling you about it. However, I just found out that katie has not loaded them onto the computer yet so you'll have to wait.

Last Sunday we left right after church to go to Cincinnati and see the Creation Science museum and King's Island. We don't have pictures from King's Island because we spent the whole time in the water park and the camera would probably get ruined. They had billions of water slides there and we took every one of them. It was a blast. What was even better was that Daddy took them all with us. Everything seems so much more fun when your parents do it with you. I was so proud of myself because I was the only one who didn't get sunburnt. Even Katie( who claims to never burn) got burnt. All of the slides have Australian based names because the park is called Boomerang Bay. The Great Barrier Reef is a giant swimming pool that has some device in the deep end that makes waves. BIG waves. They were so much fun. We spent a lot of time there. At some piont in the afternoon Daddy, Mama, Ben, and I went to the main part of the park. Ben wanted to ride some non water related rides so I went with him on a few of them. Only a few thuough because my stomach can't stand to much of that. All in all we had a great time except for the sunburns. And I will tell you about the museum and trip home tomorrow or soon after. Adios. -Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment