Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello again!

Well, we've certainly had a busy couple of weeks. And maybe not extremely busy all of the time, but nonetheless eventful.

Thursday, the 28th I had a honor recital for piano. I was a bit freaked out since I had been camping all week and not practiced. I did okay, though. They had the most gorgeous piano where the recital was held. It had something like a mirror right above the keys. When you play you can look into the mirror and see your hands moving.

Thursday night Katie and I spent the night at Grandmother and Granddaddy's house. The next morning we helped her do some yard work and other such related things. At 11:00 we had an apiontment, but I can't tell you what about 'cause Katie wants to say.

And Sunday. It was Youth Sunday so our Youth Group ran the service. Very, Oh what to call it, interesting. Particularly the practices. Josie, a girl my age, led the service. She was absolutely awesome at it and didn't look nervous at all. We all led the singing and Katie and I played for the hynms. The boys did the children's sermon. Another boy and I took up offering. The boy's mother said we looked like we were racing as we came back up the aisle. I will say, we were walking really fast. At the very end all of us did a skit. It went well. I'll try to get some pictures of it and the service in general.

The rest I'll save for Katie. Adios!-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment