Monday, October 5, 2009

To the ends of the earth

That is about where we go each year for soccer games. We haven't gone that far away yet but we will have a 2 hour drive coming up. UGHH! On curvy roads, too.

So far both of the Robinson teams are undefeated! Our tournements were last weekend. Nathan played at 9 o'clock in the morning and then again at 12. The first game was something like 4-1 and the second was 1-0. He is having a great year.He scores lots goals but his main problem is, as Mama says, that he takes his Sports Illustrated shot and then won't follow it in. Oh well. Here is Nathan's team last year. They won second place at state. Nathan is the third from the left.















Ben and Katie's tournement was yesterday. The first game was 10-2, our favor. I really hate those games when you pound the other team, but they both played an excellent game. The second game was AMAZING. I loved it! The score was one one most of the time and at the last bit they scored! The teams were evenly matched and it was an all around good game.
Also, Katie and I are refing some of the games this year. We both got certified this summer so that we could. Our first games were Saturday. Both of them went okay but I was so nervous it was awful. I think I called a fair game but I know it wasn't perfect. The best part was that all refs got free meals at the consesion stand.:)
Daddy and I are singing in the chorale in town. It's alot of fun. Our first performance was Friday. Then right after that Mama came and got me to take me to Wal-Mart to meet up with our youth group so I could go with them to Beckley for a concert at a church there. It was so much fun. It was really loud which I didn't like but the music was great.
And thus goes our chaotic life. We all have school and then we try to weave the other stuff in.
The leaves are starting to change and the air is getting cooler. This is probably the prettiest times around here. Well I'm going to do chemistry. (yay!-not)-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment