Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We've all lost our heads

Right now if you asked me if I was right-side up or up-side-down, I'm not sure I could tell you. We're flying through the annual crazies time of our lives. We've had more people picking berries then there are berries to be picked. We've run out of buckets, parking, & in several cases patience. We've had tons of orders for already picked berries & Hannah & I spend alot of the week preparing for or selling at the farmer's market. We have swarms of people, & lots of them come when we're not open, so then you have explainations, excuses, & predicaments. I was taught the first day of the season how to work the cash-register, which keeps addind to my list of things to do. Don't take me wrong, I love blueberry season, but right now I'm exausted.
-kdrobinson-

No comments:

Post a Comment