Saturday, July 4, 2009

Farmer's market

I'm only going to blog real quick, today Hannah & I & our friend LouElla went to the local Farmer's market to sell blueberries. We sold almost 80 pints. It was a big day, The farmer's market starts at 8:oo, so you gotta get up at 6:30, go down there, sit all day, come home & still be open for picking. We almost picked out yesterday, so today was fairly slow. The boy's went swimming. I slept & doodled. Finally, after some caffine, I'm waking up. Pretty soon now I'll have to go to bed. What a day.

2 comments:

  1. So I'm disappointed! No thoughts about our marvelous class this morning?? Oh well, maybe I'm too early, it was just a couple hrs ago. hehe Seriously, thanks for this morning. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, that was from steph lol

    ReplyDelete