Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We are the champions!


Nathan won the championship for his league! It was a really good game and he got several rebounds. At the far left is Nathan with his trophy over his nose.











This is Ben's team. They played an awesome game and came in 4th. Ben is second to the right.

It looks as though both of the boys will be playing for the all-stars team. My tournament is this coming weekend.



This coming Friday, Katie, Ben, and I have indoor soccer. This is totally new for me. I mean, seriously, how do you play soccer in a basketball gym?



We had an interesting visitor yesterday. Jacques, I believe he is called.







Katie and I made Valentine's breakfast for everybody. We had two kinds of coffee cake, a fruit salad and tea. It turned out alright. I made a Valentine for Ben as you can see below.

In the case that you can't read this it says" Roses are red, Violets are blue. Lemons aren't sweet, and niether are you.
We went bowling with some homeschoolers. This is Katie's friend, Abbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment